I am Colin Irwin. I'm an expert Squarespace developer and user experience consultant who delivers projects large and small for a client base that includes multinationals, SMEs, and sole traders.
Having worked on new media projects since the infancy of the world wide web, I have a great deal of expertise in:
- formulating online strategy & social media strategy,
- acting as 'consumer champion' throughout the project lifecycle,
- undertaking expert reviews to validate client concepts, as well as the proposals of other agencies/suppliers,
- defining information architecture,
- user experience design,
- interaction design,
- user research & testing,
- online marketing
- NEW! 360° Photography for use in Google Streetview, Facebook and on websites.
In addition to my personal skill set, I can assemble teams to fulfil any / all of a project lifecycle: requirements gathering, system design and specification, graphic design, development and testing.