How to find out which Squarespace template a site is using
Searchable Squarespace 7 Template List
Last updated: 7 February 2017 - 1 template added - Greenwich.
How to use the searchable template list
To find out which template a Squarespace site uses, all you need to do is right click any page on the site in question, select View Source from the menu and then copy the templateId code.
You can also type a template name to find its ID.
Clicking links will take you to to the official Squarespace demo site for each template (these links may fail for discontinued templates).
Not all Template IDs are unique
The Squarepace template list above is sorted by template ID rather than template name.
Notice that several templates share the same ID.
This is because they are variants of the same core template.
- Montauk has one variant - Om
- Aviator has 2 variants - Aubrey and Encore
- Marquee has 3 variants - Adversary, Alex and Shift
- Bedford has 3 variants - Anya, Bryant and Hayden
- Pacific has 2 variants - Fulton and Horizon
- All other templates are currently unique