Building a better web experience for Online Medical Reports
The Silvabokis team is currently in the final stages of implementing a website and back-end systems redesign for Online Medical Reports Ltd (OLMR), a company that provides medical evidence services to the personal injury sector.
The OLMR system was first built in 2000 and, apart from functional upgrades, continues to run on the same site design and system architecture.
The OLMR site is composed of:
- A front end website that is largely promotional.
- A subscriber area, where clients can find & engage expert witnesses, book medical consultations, and order a range of associated medical services.
- An admin area, where OLMR staff can monitor orders and update clients with progress on the consultations and associated services that have been ordered.
Silvabokis analysed the existing system and proposed a redesign that will:
- Add new functionality.
- Streamline workflow so that users can complete tasks more quickly.
- Apply a fresher look and feel to the site.